Showing 1–9 of 13 results
Shop Vitamins for Mental Health
There is nothing nicer and beneficial than great mental health. Whereas mental wellness needs good lifestyle choices but supplementing some vital vitamins for brain health can support in keeping your brain healthy and delighted. Just like other parts of our body, our brain too requires a valuable dose of vitamins that promote brain health. If you are inadequate in them, you are expected to suffer from neurological and emotional health issues.
People with mental health issues like depression, anxiety, mood swings can take the best vitamins for brain health to give a boost to their brainpower. Also, taking mental health vitamins supplements boost the health of an individual. One must take vitamins for mental health according to the directions on the label. For the finest absorption, some mental health vitamins supplements should be taken with food, or on an empty stomach. Fat-soluble vitamins must be taken with a meal including fat to support absorption.
The top-notch quality vitamins for brain health are easily available with OjusLife. The herbal and natural supplements offered by OjusLife are formulated with herbs and ingredients that are directly sourced from plants. Besides, their vitamins that promote mental health are gluten-free, vegan, and Non-GMO.
You can improve your mental health and wellbeing by adopting these things. These small habits could help you feel more positive and improve your mental health. These are:
- Get Along with other people- Great relationships are vital for your mental wellbeing. These can help you to create a sense of belonging and self-worth, give you a chance to communicate positive experiences, and deliver emotional backing and let you support others.
- Be physically active- Being working is not only fantastic for your physical health and fitness, but it can also enrich your mental wellbeing by boosting your self-esteem and triggering chemical changes in your brain which can assist to positively adjust your mood.
- Learn new skills- Research reveals that discovering new skills can also enhance your mental wellbeing by encouraging self-confidence and helping you to construct a sense of purpose.
- Healthy Diet- For mental health wellbeing, one must follow a healthy and balanced diet. You ought to include vegetables, protein, fruits etc in your daily dietary plan.
- Vitamins for brain health- The hectic lifestyle tends to affect our mental wellbeing, thus taking some of the best vitamins for mental health is essential. The herbal and natural vitamins that promote brain health is very much crucial.
The best foods that support overall brain health are:
- Avocados- Made up of healthy fats, these usually boost healthy blood flow, which in turn boost healthy brain function.
- Berries- Blueberries, Cranberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, and Strawberries not only give the advantages of antioxidants but also assist to decrease inflammation and enhance signalling in the brain.
- Dark Chocolate- Provides antioxidants for the body to reduce oxidative stress that can be detrimental to both the brain and body. Also, it improves the production of endorphins and can add to having a better mood and flavanol, assisting in memory loss avoidance.
- Wild Salmon- Salmon is excellent for your body and brain for the benefits that come from DHA Omega3. DHA is a crucial fatty acid that supports the tissue of the brain and overall brain performance
- Almonds, Cashews, and Walnuts- Nuts are a wonderful source of an array of vitamins.
Anxiety can happen in many ways and can cause worry, unease, fear, or panic. As per to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) disturbs around 6.8 million adults. Other anxiety illnesses involve panic disorders and phobias.
The treatment choices for anxiety disorders consist of therapy, vitamins for brain health or a blend of both. Some natural mental health vitamins supplements could also aid with everyday anxiety.
One of the best vitamins for mental health, this regulates circadian rhythms in the body like the sleep/wake cycle. Melatonin enhances sleep quality in people with schizophrenia, major depression, and seasonal affective disorder. Dosages of 0.25 to 0.3 mg per day can support a good sleep cycle.
Taking NAC has been indicated to offer numerous health benefits, containing enhancing your body’s glutathione levels, substantially reduced depressive symptoms and increased functioning in people with depression. Doses of 2–2.4 grams per day help cure psychiatric disorders like depression.
The best vitamin for brain health is PM Calm, to stimulate the relaxation needed to support a better sleep for those undergoing temporary sleeplessness. It helps in providing relief from anxiety, depression, fatigue, stress, racing thoughts, and restlessness. Doses 150 mg in a day.
Pregnenolone is for fatigue & memory and is one of the best vitamins for memory & concentration and also, for helping Alzheimer’s disease. Besides, it helps you stay motivated, creative, alert, and improves general cognitive function. Doses of 10 mg per day.
Serevital provides adequate neurotransmitter production, which is essential for regulating mood, appetite, memory, focus, energy levels and a healthy sleep cycle. Recommended dosage is 100- 200mg per day.
For most of us, good nutrition is certainly the key to good health. The most worrying question still is, are we getting enough essential Vitamins & Nutrients for our healthy wellbeing? And most of us answer will be “NO”.
The deficiency of Vitamins and Minerals can take the lead to a range of mental health problems. While a healthy diet is the greatest approach to get the nutrients, the best vitamins for mental health can also help.
You can buy vitamins for brain health available at OjusLife with an intent to upsurge the brain’s wellness to deal with stress, lack of sleep, a dietary or nutrient deficiency that affect due to a sedentary lifestyle. At OjusLife, you will get the finest of the best vitamins for brain health that are safe, effective, popular, and easy to consume.
Those who want to keep their mental health in a good condition can include vitamins for brain health in their dietary regime. Our vitamins for mental health are gluten-free, Non-GMO, and vegan products.
Low levels of vitamin D can lead to depression, seasonal affective disorder, and schizophrenia in adults.
Yes, deficiency of vitamin D can affect mental health and can trigger many mental disorders.
Some research recommends that vitamin D deficiency could result in mental health problems like anxiety disorders.
The high vitamin B-12 may be linked with better treatment outcomes of depression and anxiety.
Vitamins for mental health include- Tripto HTP, PM Calm, Serevital, Melatonin, NAC and others. These vitamins for mental health are good for mood upliftment, and anxiety disorders.