Many people dwell in a state of continuous stress, accepting it as an ill-fated significance of modern, fast-paced life. Recurrent stress leads to unwelcome health consequences, like migraines and sleep disorders. Also, anxiety disorders affect 40 million adults in the United States every year.
Although there is no direct cure for anxiety, still there are ways to manage the symptoms of the same. One measure you can take to decrease your symptoms is to take in stress relief supplements and vitamins for anxiety in your diet.
The complete adrenal tissue and adrenal cortex in N-Adrenal supplement helps tonify the adrenals. These vitamins for stress & anxiety include ingredients such as:
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), which has a controlling effect on cortisol activity.
- Vitamin C, thiamine (vitamin B1),
- riboflavin 5′-phosphate (the dynamic form of vitamin B2),
- pantothenic acid (vitamin B5),
- pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (another form of vitamin B6),
and zinc are also included for the strengthening and supportive role in enhancing adrenal function. These nutrients lean towards to be found in significant concentrations in healthy adrenal glands.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.